Check out these extra video clips from the legendary kissing show.See video
The Art of Kisisng
Smoooooooch! Yes, this site is dedicated entirely to the art of kissing. The photo shows a boy getting ready to kiss his girlfriend. Notice that as he approaches, his nose passes to the side of his girlfriend's nose. According to recent research conducted by a German psychologist, most people (66 percent) turn their head to the right when kissing so that their noses don't bump.
'The Art of Kissing' College Show
William Cane is the pen name of Michael Christian. This clip features footage from his college "kissing show," The Art of Kissing. View more kissing video clips here.
Discover the world of kissingFrom this page you can perform these tasks:
- CHAT Ask questions about kissing. Chat about kissing. Share what you know.
- COLLEGE KISSING SHOW See video clips from the legendary kissing show .
- KISSING BLOG Find out William Cane's latest kissing tips and ask your questions here.
- WHO SHOULD YOU KISS? Find out who your best match is and what celebrity you would enjoy kissing most - based on your birth order!
- IMPROVE YOUR KISSABILITY and make yourself more kissable!
- LISTEN to William Cane on NPR talking about kissing and giving you pointers on how to kiss. Listen to a second interview.
- HOW TO FRENCH KISS Learn to french kiss.
- KISSING LESSONS for the lover in you.
- FAQ ON KISSING Recent questions and answers we received via e-mail.
- COVERS See covers of various foreign editions of The Art of Kissing.
- WILLIAM CANE's Manhattan Makeovers image consultant advice to help you look kissable.
- Writers & Coffee Survey If you're a writer, please take this short survey to help me with my next book.
William Cane is the pen name of Michael Christian. His international bestseller The Art of Kissing has been translated into nineteen foreign languages. There are more than a quarter million copies in print worldwide. A former professor at Boston College, this Web page was created to let you contact him with questions or comments about his research into kissing and relationships.
The Art of Kissing Bookstore
- The Art of Kissing (revised 2005). "Get it and expand your puckering portfolio." --Seventeen. This book contains a whole section (36 pages) on the french kiss. If I was buying only one book on kissing, it would be The Art of Kissing. It was the first book I wrote (in 1991), it was totally revised and brought up-to-date in 1995 and again in 2005, and you won't be disappointed.
- The Birth Order Book of Love: How the #1 Personality Predictor Can Help You Find "the One". The first book to present a comprehensive examination of romantic compatibility. Based on groundbreaking sibling research, this book will help you find out who you should be kissing. (2008.)
- The Art of Kissing Book of Questions and Answers: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Perfecting Your Kissing Technique. This book contains a whole chapter (28 pages) on the french kiss.
- Kiss Like a Star: Smooching Secrets from the Silver Screen. This book will teach you to kiss like a movie star.
- The Art of Hugging.
- The Book of Kisses, quotations about kissing from the likes of Kevin Costner, Madonna, and 500 others.
Book ordering infoYou can order any book in print through Amazon.com. Or your local bookstore (even your college bookstore) can order William Cane's books usually within two days. Or simply call this toll-free number to order: 1-800-288-2131. (That number, for "Publisher's Book and Audio," let's you pay by check, money order, or credit card.) Are you too embarrassed to buy THE ART OF KISSING in a store? Or are you afraid your parents will laugh at you for having it? Well, click here for our advice for shy people. Now, it's time to learn THE ART OF KISSING.
Perfect your French kissing technique with these proven tips and tricks.Read more
Contact William Cane with your kissing questions and he will give you a quick reply.Ask question